Ron Paul’s Parental Consent Act of 2009: Contact Your Reps!

Please contact your Representative in Congress and ask them to sponsor H.R. 2218,  The Parental Consent Act of 2009.

Here is a link to the bill text:

Here is a great article by Dr. John Breeding explaining the background of the bill and the Bush Administration’s “New Freedom Commission on Mental Health” which Dr. Breeding appropriately coins the “No Freedom” commission.

To take action against specific Orwellian psychiatric programs included in recent versions of the Federal Health legislation, see this link:

Senate Nixes Public Disclosure of Revised Health Care Language – Take Action.

For more background on some of the bills now coming up in Congress to fulfill the goals of the “Freedom Commission” see:

2 thoughts on “Ron Paul’s Parental Consent Act of 2009: Contact Your Reps!

  1. Wow, I didn’t even know about this bill. We really need to start calling, I’m surprised I didn’t hear about this on the DailyPaul. I wish they had named it something else, my first thought was that it had something to do with abortion.

    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    “Saying Ron Paul hijacked the Republican Party is like saying Paul Revere was a redcoat set on destroying the Republic. The Republican faithful are angry..”

    1. There are lots of things parents need to consent for but yes, we do need to start calling! Go to to look up your Rep’s phone number. Faxes are great also.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s